Questions ( can be answered in braces )
1. What is another name for the “Name. term. design. symbol. or any other characteristic that identifies one seller’s good or service as distinguishable from those of other sellers”
•Another name for for a characteristic that identifies a service is the ‘Brand’
2. What is known as ‘the old lady of Threadneedle Street’ ?
•The ‘Bank of England is referred to ‘the old lady of threadneedle street’ because because it has been located in its scene since 1734.
3. What state does this celebrated marmalade-loving. and now Marmite-loving. bear come from?
•Paddington in London. England
4. Fill in the spreads of these celebrated advertisement mottos:
a. Snap. crackling and ( POP )
B. Because you’re ( WORTH ) it.
c. ( THERE ) grrreat!
d. Nothing is ( IMPOSSIBLE )
5. In concern footings. what is this ( give precise definition ) ?
•This is a hard currency cow and in concern footings. this would be a service/ concern that generates high net income
6. Why are these non William hoovers?
•They are non Hoovers because they are branded. Example: Henry Hoover is a Brand that makes Hoovers. it isn’t merely a Hoover.
7. What makeup would you anticipate Jennifer Lopez to have on?
•I would anticipate Jennifer Lopez towear make up that is really extremely priced or do up that she advertises for.
8. The ‘right merchandise at the right topographic point at the right clip at the right place’ is besides known as ‘The selling mix’
9. What company have the undermentioned trade name names got in common:
Kit Kat ; Go-Cat ; Bite Size Shreddies ; Gold Blend
10. A adult female selling fish in Dover from her ain stall by the beach is an illustration of what type of concern administration?
11. What is the figure one planetary trade name 2012?
hypertext transfer protocol: //www. marketingweek. co. uk/Pictures/web/f/u/v/top100BIG. jpg
12. In the concern version of a monopoly. how many concern administrations control the market?
•One concern administration controls the market.
13. What do the followers symbols/logos/images represent?