1. What demographic variables were measured at least at the interval degree of measuring?
Education. Marital position. type of feeding. sum of family and baby attention duties.
2. What statistics were used to depict the length of labour in this survey? Were these appropriate?
Hours. These are appropriate because they are the criterion.
3. What other statistic could hold been used to depict the length of labour? Supply a principle for your reply.
Minutess could hold been used alternatively for more precise information. Days would be to general.
4. Be the distributions of tonss similar for the experimental and control groups for the length of labour? Supply a principle for your reply.
I believe that they are similar as they are merely a three hours difference.
5. Be the experimental and control groups similar in their type of feeding? Supply a principle for your reply.
The experimental and control groups were really similar in their type of feeding because they were merely +/- 2 in each sub-category.
6. What was the matrimonial position manner for the topics in the experimental and control groups? Provide both the frequence and per centum for the matrimonial position manner for both groups.
The matrimonial position manner is separated/divorced. Frequency and per centum for separated/divorced in experimental group: 1. 3. 1 % Frequency and per centum for separated/divorced in controlled group: 1. 2. 8 %
7. Could a average be determined for the instruction informations? If so. what would the average be for instruction for the experimental and the control groups? Supply a principle for your reply.
Yes. a average can be determined for the instruction informations.
Experimental: 11. Some college
Controlled: 13. College alumnus or higher
The median is the in-between figure for a sequence of Numberss.
8. Can the findings from this survey be generalized to Black adult females? Supply a principle for your reply.
No. the bulk of the statistics were for white females.
9. If there were 32 topics in the experimental group and 36 topics in the control group. why is the income informations merely reported for 30 topics in the experimental group and 34 topics in the control group?
Numbers do non ever entire 32 for experimental group or 36 for control group because of losing informations.
10. Be the sample for this survey adequately described? Supply a principle for your reply.
No. the sample for the survey merely gives bulk of the information for white females. The sample besides leaves out several big racial groups.